Club SEAT Romania - clubul pasionatilor de modele ale marcii SEAT

ClintBarton
Subiect Autor

Mazda 2 Diesel or Suzuki Swift?

03 Iul 2018, 15:00

Hi,

I currently use a Mazda 2 TS2 1.4 diesel which I really love - but I have been having problems with it for a while now. There appears to be issues with the amount of fuel which the engine receives which cause's it to lurch and run rough when you ease off the gas at around 30mph and then accelerate again. Has been in and out of the garage loads but they don't seem to be able to fix it. Also it has just started to jump out of reverse gear and whines when in reverse too.(sounds like a clutch release bearing type of noise). It is currently in the garage at the moment being looked at. Currently done 34,000 miles.
Just wondering if anyone else has had a problems with theirs or have I just been unlucky. I am due to change my car soon and would like another Mazda but am concerned I may get the same problems. My previous car was a Suzuki Swift ddis which was a great training car so I am considering going back to this - however I have heard negative reviews about clutches on the new model - my old car was an 05 . I believe they now have a new engine. Does anyone currently have the new model and if so what do you think of it?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=37701
Motion Infographic Animation Company

Thanks!

Cosmin
Admin

Re: Mazda 2 Diesel or Suzuki Swift?

03 Iul 2018, 17:11

Wtf?

How did you pass " i am not a robot " captcha?
Imagine

MKM Autotechnik - Service auto multibrand Click pt. Detalii si imagini

DIY Info Leon 1P / Altea 5P Click pt. Detalii si imagini